Digital Dental X-Ray Services in Dallas, TX
Beyond Dental & Implant Center provides digital dental X-ray services. Contact us for more information or request an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 13655 Preston Rd Suite 100 Dallas, TX 75240.
Table of Contents:
Dental exams are an integral part of helping you to maintain optimal oral health. With routine dental exams, we can monitor the health of your mouth and spot issues in their earliest stages. If you are experiencing symptoms of an oral health issue, exams allow us to diagnose the cause of these symptoms to provide you with optimal treatment. An important part of dental exams is X-rays. At Beyond Dental and Implant Center, we take these essential images with digital dental X-ray technology.
Dental exams help us to diagnose a wide array of different oral health issues. However, there is only so much of your mouth that we can see. There are several components that are invisible to the naked eye. Issues can develop in these areas just as easily as they can develop in the more visible parts of your mouth. The problem, however, is that if these issues cannot be seen, they cannot be diagnosed and treated. This is why dental X-rays are so important. These images allow us to see the hidden parts of your mouth, such as between your teeth and below your gum line. With dental X-rays, we can see and diagnose a variety of different issues, including
• Decay in between your teeth.
• Damage to the roots of your teeth.
• Jaw tumors.
• Bone loss in your jaw.
• Impacted teeth, such as impacted wisdom teeth or impacted canines.
Traditionally, the technology used to take dental X-rays has relied on radiation to capture the images of your mouth. While effective, the use of radiation has raised many significant concerns for patients. Additionally, these images require time to develop and must be developed in a dark room. This used to mean that you had to wait for your images to be developed, which wasted valuable appointment time.
Today, we use digital dental x-rays. Instead of radiation, digital dental X-rays use electronics to capture necessary images. To capture an image, we place an electronic sensor in your mouth. This sensor is attached to a computer. We simply push a button to take the picture. The sensor is adjusted as needed to capture your specific types of dental X-rays. Once the images are taken, they are displayed almost immediately on the computer monitor. There is no need for the images to be developed in a separate room.
Digital Dental X-rays provide several incredible benefits.
• Reduced radiation exposure. With digital dental X-rays, your exposure to radiation is reduced by up to 95%!
• Taking dental X-ray images is very quick, simple, and painless.
• Your images are displayed almost immediately, eliminating the need to develop images in a separate darkroom.
• Software enables us to see your dental X-ray images in ways that were never possible with traditional dental X-rays. We can zoom in on suspect areas of your mouth and enhance images for greater clarity. These, and other, features enable us to see the smallest details of your mouth.
• Your entire appointment is spent with you. We can take the time necessary to explain anything we find in your images and help you to understand your diagnosis. We can then go over your treatment options. With a greater understanding of your diagnosis, you can go into treatment feeling much more confident.
With digital dental X-rays, we can take a much closer look at the otherwise impossible-to-see structures within your mouth, which allows for a more accurate diagnosis and highly effective treatment plans. Call Beyond Dental and Implant Center today to learn more. We serve patients from Dallas TX, Plano TX, Addison TX, Garland TX, Richardson TX, Carrollton TX, and BEYOND!
Additional Services You May Need
▸ Dental Implant
▸ Cosmetic Dentistry
▸ Restorative Dentistry
▸ Family Dentistry
▸ Smile Makeovers
▸ Clear Braces
▸ Sleep Apnea Treatment
▸ Tongue Tie Surgery
▸ Neuromuscular Orthodontics
▸ All-On-4 Treatment Concept
▸ Lip Tie Surgery
▸ Zygomatic Implants
▸ Pterygoid Implants
▸ Neuromuscular Dentistry
▸ Gum Graft Treatment