Cost of Veneers Per Tooth in Dallas and Fort Worth TX
Dental veneers are one of the most versatile and popular cosmetic dentistry procedures, and can be used to achieve a variety of smiles, ranging from a slight improvement in the size or shape of a single tooth to a complete smile makeover. Call us today for more information or schedule an appointment online. We are accepting new patients in both our convenient locations in Dallas TX and Fort Worth TX.
Table of Contents:
Dental veneers are thin shells of tooth-colored material that can be fitted onto the surface of a person’s teeth. They are often used to improve the appearance of teeth, and can be used to close gaps and fix crooked teeth. They can also be used to protect and strengthen damaged teeth, or to disguise discolored teeth caused by staining. They can be used to improve the appearance of a single tooth or a group of teeth, and are a popular choice for improving smiles and boosting confidence.
Veneers are ideal in many situations and can provide a long list of benefits to people of all backgrounds. Good candidates for veneers typically have at least one of the following goals:
• Whiten severely discolored teeth
• Fix minor imperfections
• Fix several cosmetic issues at once
While veneers are versatile and can address a variety of dental concerns, they work best for people who meet certain qualifications, including the following:
• Healthy teeth and gums
• Sufficient enamel present
• Straight (or moderately straight) teeth
• No nail biting
• Do not suffer from teeth grinding
• Practice good oral hygiene
Veneers can address a wide range of dental issues; common concerns veneers are used to improve include:
• Discolored Teeth — One of the most popular uses of veneers is to correct teeth that have become yellow or have darkened over time, also known as stained teeth. Tooth discoloration can result from a number of different causes, including root canal treatment, excessive fluoride use, certain medications, genetic factors, or aging; it may also be caused by smoking or from consuming dark-colored foods and drinks.
• Crooked Teeth — Dental veneers can also cosmetically correct teeth that are crooked or misaligned; while severe misalignments should be addressed by an orthodontist, minor or moderate imperfections can be masked with veneers.
• Chipped Teeth — Another common concern that veneers can correct are chipped or broken teeth. Chips or cracks in the teeth are unsightly and often affect one’s self-confidence; veneers can effectively cover up these concerns, presenting a flawless and radiant smile.
The main difference between partial and full veneers is how much of the tooth is covered. As their names imply, full veneers cover the entire tooth, whereas partial veneers only cover a limited area, typically areas affected by discoloration or damage.
The cost of veneers per tooth can vary significantly depending on a variety of factors, including:
• The type of veneer (full or partial)
• The material of the veneer
• The geographic location of the dentist’s office
• The dentist’s level of experience
• The condition of the patient’s teeth
On average, the cost of a traditional veneer can range anywhere between $600 and $2,500 per tooth; this wide range is due to the various factors involved. Porcelain veneers are the most expensive. Prepless (no prep) veneers are less expensive. Categorized by type, the average cost of a dental veneer can range between:
• Porcelain veneers — $925-$2,500 (per tooth)
• Composite resin veneers — $600-$1,500 (per tooth)
• Prepless veneers — $800-$2,000 (per tooth)
• Removable veneers — $470-$600
If you want to improve the look of your teeth and smile in a single visit, come to Beyond Dental and Implant Center for veneers! We have two Texas locations to better serve you: one in Dallas, TX, and one in Fort Worth, TX. We look forward to serving you! We serve patients from Dallas TX, Fort Worth TX, Cockrell Hill TX, Mesquite TX, Highland Park TX, Forest Hill TX, Saginaw TX, and White Settlement TX.
Additional Services You May Need
▸ Dental Implant
▸ Cosmetic Dentistry
▸ Restorative Dentistry
▸ Family Dentistry
▸ Smile Makeovers
▸ Clear Braces
▸ Sleep Apnea Treatment
▸ Tongue Tie Surgery
▸ Neuromuscular Orthodontics
▸ All-On-4 Treatment Concept
▸ Lip Tie Surgery
▸ Zygomatic Implants
▸ Pterygoid Implants
▸ Neuromuscular Dentistry
▸ Gum Graft Treatment