Double Board-Certified Dentist in Dallas Accepting New Patients
Visit Beyond Dental & Implant Center for your entire oral healthcare. Contact us today for more information or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 13655 Preston Rd Suite 100 Dallas, TX 75240.
Table of Contents:
Dentistry is the science and practice of preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases of the oral cavity and head, including the gums, teeth, mouth, and jaws. Dentists and dental hygienists treat the health of the teeth, gums, and jaws, and can perform advanced dental procedures if they have received the required training. They also educate patients about proper oral health and hygiene habits and the importance of oral hygiene to help their patients maintain good oral health.
Dental problems can have a significant impact on a person’s overall quality of life and well-being. It is vital to receive the proper care in order to stay healthy, so regular dental visits are important. It is also important to visit with a dentist who is trained to provide high-quality, comprehensive care, and who knows how to diagnose problems effectively. If someone does not visit the dentist, they are at a much higher risk of developing oral diseases such as gingivitis, periodontitis, and tooth decay.
If a person does not go to the dentist, they are more likely to experience tooth decay and other oral health problems. This is because dentists are trained to detect even the most subtle changes in teeth and gum health, allowing them to address these concerns before they develop into more serious problems. The oral health issues a person may experience if they do not receive regular dental checkups include:
• Stained Teeth — While the main concerns of skipping dentist appointments are related to health, there are also some cosmetic concerns to keep in mind, such as stained teeth. Teeth can become stained if not properly cleaned and cared for, which can affect a person’s confidence.
• Halitosis — Plaque and tartar can build up in the mouth, which can lead to egregious-smelling breath. This problem is often exacerbated by a poor oral hygiene routine at home and is more likely to be noticed by others than a person with bad breath.
• Gingivitis — Tartar buildup around the gums can lead to gingivitis, a form of gum disease. If left untreated, gingivitis can develop into periodontitis, which is far more serious.
• Cavities and Tooth Decay — Plaque and tartar can wear down the enamel on the teeth, potentially leading to cavities and eventually spreading to larger tooth decay.
• Abscesses — An abscess is a swollen area in the mouth filled with pus; it can become infected if not addressed quickly.
Yes, we are currently accepting new patients in Dallas, TX. If you live in the area and are looking for a qualified and experienced dentist to provide you with all of your oral care needs, call our office today to book an appointment.
At the first dental appointment, the dentist will review the patient’s medical history and familiarize themselves with their condition and overall health. This often involves a physical examination and a discussion about medical history, such as medications, surgeries, allergies, and previous illnesses. After getting to know the patient, the dentist will often start off by performing a cleaning. Once the cleaning has been performed, the dentist will take a closer look at the patient’s teeth, checking for any signs of decay, damage, or inflammation. Depending on the condition of the patient’s oral health, the dentist may develop a treatment plan to address any concerns, such as cavities.
If you are looking for a new dentist to provide you with all of your oral health needs, come to Beyond Dental and Implant Center! Call us today to book an appointment with our dentist, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 13655 Preston Rd Suite 100 Dallas, TX 75240. We look forward to serving you! We serve patients from Dallas TX, Plano TX, Addison TX, Garland TX, Richardson TX, Carrollton TX, and BEYOND!
Additional Services You May Need
▸ Dental Implant
▸ Cosmetic Dentistry
▸ Restorative Dentistry
▸ Family Dentistry
▸ Smile Makeovers
▸ Clear Braces
▸ Sleep Apnea Treatment
▸ Tongue Tie Surgery
▸ Neuromuscular Orthodontics
▸ All-On-4 Treatment Concept
▸ Lip Tie Surgery
▸ Zygomatic Implants
▸ Pterygoid Implants
▸ Neuromuscular Dentistry
▸ Gum Graft Treatment