Family Dentist in DFW Area, TX
At Beyond Dental & Implant Center, we are able to help your whole family with your dental needs. From children to adults, bring your whole family today! Call us today or request an appointment online. We have 2 convenient locations to serve you in Dallas TX, and Fort Worth TX!
Dentists are an essential part of our dental health. They provide us with teeth cleaning, drill out our cavities, and even numb the nerves in our teeth to do more intensive procedures. Dentists care about our oral health just as much as we do — sometimes even more.
What does a family dentist do?
The focus of a family dentist is typically on preventive and general dentistry. Family dentists most commonly provide the below services:
- Regular cleanings and exams – 6 month exams are critical for patients of all ages because they help catch oral issues like tooth decay and gingivitis before they become more severe. The development of your child’s teeth is also ensured by these checkups.
- Fluoride treatments and dental sealants – these are great ways to prevent tooth decay that is common in children’s teeth.
- Cavity checks and fillings – Tooth decay is preventable but unfortunately common in childhood. Most family dentists treat patients of all ages by specializing in filling and identifying cavities and treating the signs of tooth decay.
- Orthodontics – In-house orthodontic treatment is not offered by all family dentists. However, they do offer orthodontic exams and can provide referrals to outside orthodontists, if necessary.
- Gum disease treatment – For patients suffering from gum disease, family dentists typically offer services like periodontal scaling, maintenance, and root planing.
What should I look for when choosing a family dentist?
Find out the level of qualification and experience held by the dentist in question by doing your research. Typically, the dentist will have a website where you can just find the information. When it comes to performing specialty procedures like restorative cases, this is crucial. When getting referred to another dentist, you should not accept any inconveniences or risks. Most importantly, you want to ensure that the dentist is certified to practice dentistry.
Here are ten details you may want to consider before choosing a family dentist:
- The Quality of Services: There is no better way to establish the facts other than getting to know what other patients say about the dentist by reading patient reviews, which can be found on the website.
- Location and Accessibility: The nearer the dentist’s location, the better. However, being flexible in terms of distance can always be reconsidered.
- Technology in Place: Advanced technology equipment can enhance your experience so you may want to consider this before making your decision.
- Services Offered: It is hectic and costly to keep moving from one dentist to the other for specialized care so you will want to select a general dentist who provides all the dental care services you need.
- The Cost of Services: Dental care costs do vary from one dentist to the other and can be attributed to factors like operational costs.
- How They Handle Emergency Cases: Make sure your dentist can handle any dental emergency cases that are bound to pop up any time.
How do I choose a family dentist?
When choosing a family dentist, you must think about the dentist’s skills when it comes to both children and adults and weigh the pros and cons for the whole family. Ask yourself, does this new dentist have a schedule that can accommodate the entire family and reliable qualities?
If you’re looking for a dentist in the Fort Worth or Dallas area, we’re here to help. Even if you’re not from the immediate area and are having a difficult time figuring out where you should start your hunt, consider Beyond Dental and Implant Center. If you’re relocating to a new city or have had difficulty with your last dentist, we are here to help you!
If you are looking for a family dentist, come to Beyond Smiles today! We have dentists who are experienced in working with children and adults, perfect for the whole family! If your kids need a cleaning, come to Beyond Smiles today! Contact our office today to get in touch with a specialist. To book an appointment, call us or visit us online! We serve patients from Fort Worth TX, Dallas TX, Cockrell Hill TX, Mesquite TX, Highland Park TX, Forest Hill TX, Saginaw TX, and White Settlement TX.
Additional Services You May Need
▸ Dental Implant
▸ Cosmetic Dentistry
▸ Restorative Dentistry
▸ Family Dentistry
▸ Smile Makeovers
▸ Clear Braces
▸ Sleep Apnea Treatment
▸ Tongue Tie Surgery
▸ Neuromuscular Orthodontics
▸ All-On-4 Treatment Concept
▸ Lip Tie Surgery
▸ Zygomatic Implants
▸ Neuromuscular Dentistry
▸ Gum Graft Treatment