DFW Area Family Dentist
At Beyond Dental & Implant Center, we are able to help your whole family with your dental needs. From children to adults, bring your whole family today! Contact us today or request an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 13655 Preston Rd Suite 100 Dallas, TX 75240.
Table of Contents:
Dentists are an essential part of our dental health. They provide us with teeth cleaning, drill out our cavities, and even numb the nerves in our teeth to do more intensive procedures. Dentists care about our oral health just as much as we do — sometimes even more.
The focus of a family dentist is typically on preventive and general dentistry. Family dentists most commonly provide the below services:
• Regular cleanings and exams – 6-month exams are critical for patients of all ages because they help catch oral issues like tooth decay and gingivitis before they become more severe. The development of your child’s teeth is also ensured by these checkups.
• Fluoride treatments and dental sealants – are great ways to prevent tooth decay that is common in children’s teeth.
• Cavity checks and fillings – Tooth decay is preventable but unfortunately common in childhood. Most family dentists treat patients of all ages by specializing in filling and identifying cavities and treating the signs of tooth decay.
• Orthodontics – In-house orthodontic treatment is not offered by all family dentists. However, they do offer orthodontic exams and can provide referrals to outside orthodontists, if necessary.
• Gum disease treatment – For patients suffering from gum disease, family dentists typically offer services like periodontal scaling, maintenance, and root planning.
Most family dentists, including Beyond Dental, also offer general restorative dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.
Find out the level of qualification and experience held by the dentist in question by doing your research. Typically, the dentist will have a website where you can just find the information. When it comes to performing specialty procedures like restorative cases, this is crucial. When getting referred to another dentist, you should not accept any inconveniences or risks. Most importantly, you want to ensure that the dentist is certified to practice dentistry.
Here are ten details you may want to consider before choosing a family dentist:
• The Quality of Services: There is no better way to establish the facts other than getting to know what other patients say about the dentist by reading patient reviews, which can be found on the website.
• Location and Accessibility: The nearer the dentist’s location, the better. However, being flexible in terms of distance can always be reconsidered.
• Technology in Place: Advanced technology equipment can enhance your experience so you may want to consider this before making your decision.
• Services Offered: It is hectic and costly to keep moving from one dentist to the other for specialized care so you will want to select a general dentist who provides all the dental care services you need.
• The Cost of Services: Dental care costs do vary from one dentist to the other and can be attributed to factors like operational costs.
• How They Handle Emergency Cases: Make sure your dentist can handle any dental emergency cases that are bound to pop up at any time.
When choosing a family dentist, you must think about the dentist’s skills when it comes to both children and adults and weigh the pros and cons for the whole family. Ask yourself, does this new dentist have a schedule that can accommodate the entire family and reliable qualities?
If you’re looking for a dentist in Dallas area, we’re here to help. Even if you’re not from the immediate area and are having a difficult time figuring out where you should start your hunt, consider Beyond Dental and Implant Center. If you’re relocating to a new city or have had difficulty with your last dentist, we are here to help you!
If you are looking for a family dentist, come to Beyond Smiles today! We have dentists who are experienced in working with children and adults, perfect for the whole family! If your kids need a cleaning, come to Beyond Smiles today! Contact our office today to get in touch with a specialist. To book an appointment, call us or visit us online! We serve patients from Dallas TX, Plano TX, Addison TX, Garland TX, Richardson TX, Carrollton TX, and BEYOND!
Additional Services You May Need
▸ Dental Implant
▸ Cosmetic Dentistry
▸ Restorative Dentistry
▸ Family Dentistry
▸ Smile Makeovers
▸ Clear Braces
▸ Sleep Apnea Treatment
▸ Tongue Tie Surgery
▸ Neuromuscular Orthodontics
▸ All-On-4 Treatment Concept
▸ Lip Tie Surgery
▸ Zygomatic Implants
▸ Pterygoid Implants
▸ Neuromuscular Dentistry
▸ Gum Graft Treatment