All-on-4 Dental Implant in Dallas (DFW Area)
Get your smile back today and enjoy living life with confidence. Beyond Dental & Implant Center offers All-on-4 Dental Implants. For more information, contact us or visit us online to book an appointment. We are conveniently located at 13655 Preston Rd Suite 100 Dallas, TX 75240. (DFW area)
Table of Contents:
What are the pros and cons with All-on-4 implants?
How long do All-on-4 implants last?
What is the recovery time for All-on-4 implants?
How do I clean All-on-4 dental implants?
How much does the All-on-4 dental implant cost?
All-on-4 dental implants, also known as implant-supported dentures, are an innovative process that safely attaches dentures permanently onto your jawbone. All-on-4 implants are a convenient, high-quality alternative to conventional dentures. Getting a beautiful and natural-looking smile has never been this easy.
There are a number of pros and cons with All-on-4 Implants, and we encourage you to talk to our team of dental professionals today about the state-of-the-art technology treatment, which is much less invasive than previous dental implant methods.
• They are a safe alternative to removing and replacing non-salvageable teeth.
• They reduce the need for the often uncomfortable and time-consuming bone grafting process.
• The procedure is quick; your new smile could be ready in as little as 24 hours.
• The minimally invasive procedure has a high success rate.
You will not have the inconvenience of traditional
• With All-on-4 dental implants, you will not be able to test your new teeth before installation.
• They require a fairly high-density bone density in the areas where the implants will be attached.
• Not everyone is eligible for the treatment.
• If one implant becomes loose, you will need a complete replacement of the All-on-4 dental implant.
• Your insurance might not fully cover the treatment.
The lifespan of All-in-4 implants varies. They can last from a minimum of eight years up to a lifetime if cared for adequately; proper care and good oral hygiene are essential. However, they are subject to potential failure due to natural causes such as poor oral hygiene, osteoporosis, natural wear and tear, poor health, teeth grinding, and lack of follow-up dental maintenance care. Avoiding especially hard or sticky food can help lengthen the lifespan of your All-on-4 dental implants.
The procedure is minimally invasive and uses only an oral sedative which should wear off in 4-5 hours, making for a reasonably simple and easy recovery. Rest is also critical to your recovery time after having your All-on-4 dental implants placed. Taking it easy once you arrive home will help ensure the jawbone and gum tissue heals properly during early recovery. You should avoid any form of strenuous physical activity until after being cleared by your dentist or oral surgeon. Consume only liquids and soft foods during your recovery period. Smoothies, mashed potatoes, cottage cheese, yogurt, eggs, and oatmeal are great ideas.
Here is a list of best practices for cleaning your implants:
• If possible, use an electric toothbrush to ensure effective cleaning.
• Rinse your mouth with water and a non-alcohol-based antibacterial mouth rinse.
• Use super floss to clean the bridge after every meal. This three-component floss includes—a regular floss thread, spongy floss, and a dental floss threader with a stiffened end.
• Don’t forget to clean your tongue and the insides of your cheeks to ensure that there are no bacteria left in your mouth.
• We recommend regular dental check-ups and professional cleaning every 2-3 months.
The cost for All-On-4 dental implants varies. The extent of work that needs to be completed will be a significant factor in determining the end cost—things like if any existing teeth need to be removed and the number of teeth that need replacing to complete your treatment will be considered. Also considered in the cost is if bone grafts are required, or if the entire top and bottom arches need to be replaced instead of just one.
Request your appointment today with our double board-certified dental implant and sleep dentistry doctor, Dr. Cory Nguyen. He will help you smile with confidence again. We serve patients from Dallas TX, Plano TX, Addison TX, Garland TX, Richardson TX, Carrollton TX, and BEYOND!
Additional Services You May Need
▸ Dental Implant
▸ Cosmetic Dentistry
▸ Restorative Dentistry
▸ Family Dentistry
▸ Smile Makeovers
▸ Clear Braces
▸ Sleep Apnea Treatment
▸ Tongue Tie Surgery
▸ Neuromuscular Orthodontics
▸ All-On-4 Treatment Concept
▸ Lip Tie Surgery
▸ Zygomatic Implants
▸ Pterygoid Implants
▸ Neuromuscular Dentistry
▸ Gum Graft Treatment